In recent times, skin tightening procedures have become popular in recent as an effective method to correct skin laxity and to improve skin texture. What really sets this treatment apart from other treatment is its non surgical nature. Today, plastic surgeons have a gamut of technologies and devices at their disposal to conduct non-invasive skin tightening solutions.
Criteria for Nonsurgical Skin Tightening:
- You have loose skin of mild to moderate degree on face, neck, arms or abdomen.
- You have residual skin laxity after a surgical process.
- You wish to upgrade your skin texture and quality for the better.
- You are reluctant to undergo surgical method to correct skin laxity.
Before you ponder whether or not to take this type of treatment method, consider the pros and cons of nonsurgical skin tightening method.
- Completely nonsurgical mode makes it an easy to undertake treatment.
- Leaves no marks or scars of any cut, minimal discomfort and leaves no scope for any kind of downtime.
- Can treat all of the skin types.
- Multiple treatments maybe be required for optimum results.
- Results obtained are less exaggerated than face lift or other body contouring treatments.
- Swelling, skin redness or volume loss for a temporary period may be observed at or near the treated area.
One should make a decision regarding the nonsurgical skin tightening treatment only after weighing up the above pros and cons. You can also consult your doctor for further guidance regarding the treatment.