10 Effective ways to Prevent Diabetic Foot Disease
- Get tested for Diabetic Neuropathy.
- Check your feet daily for cut, bruises or wounds.
- Keep your feet clean and dry, especially between the toes.
- Cut your toe-nails straight across to prevent ingrown nails.
- Never walk barefoot, even outdoors.
- Always wear specialized, comfort shoes; prevent shoe bites.
- Wear loose-fitting socks to bed.
- Reduce smoking to improve better blood circulation.
- Consult your doctor in case of ingrown toenails, corns or calluses.
- Keep your blood sugar level in check.
You may also like...